Rooftop Chimney Sweep services homes and businesses. I offer a clean and tidy job, making sure my customers are satisfied with our range of services. For peace of mind I am fully insured and DBS
(CBR police checked) therefore you are in safe and reliable hands. Rooftop Chimney Sweep uses up to date equipment including a three filtered vacuum cleaner. Every appliance swept is to the approved
NACS standard code of practice.
A standard sweep covers all aspects below:
- A Cowl and Pot Check - to ensure each cowl and pot have no signs of damage and are fitted correctly according to building regulations. Professional advice given if the
wrong type of cowl or pot is fitted.
- Power Sweep of Chimney Flue / Liner - using a leading flexible rod and power sweeping equipment ensure a complete clean of your chimney flue. The method of power sweeping entails
the brush head expanding to the correct size of the flue through centrifugal force. Using powerful industrial three filtered vacuum enables a completely clean and tidy work area.
- Smoke Check - upon completion of the sweep, a smoke check will be undertaken to ensure that the flue is clear and has a good draft (as back smoke is a serious problem and a cowl
or vent may be required).
- An insurance approved certificate - I am fully qualified and backed by the National Association of Chimney Sweeps to provide each customer with an Certificate of Chimney Sweeping at the end of every
sweep, this confirms the work that has been undertaken and any problems or issues that may
have been identified as part of the sweep are recorded. The certificate should also satisfy any home insurance requirements.
- Trouble-shooting - trouble-shooting of any problem you may have with your chimney or appliance.
Please call us on 07834 720444, email us or use our Contact Form.